Monday 29 October 2012

Short introduction


I am a tech-enthusiast, programmer, engineering student and father of a x-month old son and I've decided to start a blog as an excuse to keep up to date with technology when there's much more important things to care about. This blog will have two, quite separate, kinds of posts:

1. Discussions about modern technology. Here, I'll comment on the current and future state of computers, smartphones etc. and give reactions, ideas and rants about important news in the industry. Expect to see plenty of references to Gizmodo articles here.

2. Explanations of various technical topics. In these, I'll explain some random technical topics. These will be slightly more in-depth than typical "for dummies" articles, but at the same time I'll try to make it understandable for anyone without too much previous knowledge in the matter. If you're a tech nut yourself, you might still find a few of these that can teach you something. If nothing else, you can link them to your relatives and friends when they ask you "What computer should I buy?" or "Should I buy an iPhone or an Android?".

I hope that you will find them interesting!

/TB

No comments:

Post a Comment